Frequently Asked Questions
1. Press and hold the button on the bottom of your My Audio Pet until you hear a chime and see a blue light blinking rapidly. The blinking blue light means your My Audio Pet is in search mode.
2. Go to the Settings on your Bluetooth enabled device and select Bluetooth. Your device will automatically search for Bluetooth devices. When you see “BM6” pop up, select it to pair your device with your My Audio Pet. You will hear a chime on the My Audio Pet when it connects and the blue light will blink slower.
3. You can now listen to music or take advantage of the selfie remote function by pressing the power button to activate camera shutter.
4. Enjoy your new My Audio Pet.
My Audio Pets utilize V4.1 Bluetooth Technology and will work with most Bluetooth enabled devices.
Please note that there have been some reported issues connecting with iPod Nanos. If you are having trouble with a Nano please reach out to Apple for additional support. My Audio Pets operate on Bluetooth v4.1
We worked with Apple to provide some options to resolve the issue:
In Many Cases it is as simple as:> Go to the message (text) App
>Start a new dialogue
>Tap twice in the dialogue box.
>The keyboard re-appears (If not, please continue to the next section below)
Add a Keyboard App For iOS from the App StoreWe recommend SwiftKey Keyboard. It is Free and adds some really cool functionality to your phone.
You can get SwiftKeyfrom the Apple App Store. Once installed just open and follow instructions in the app. Takes very little time.
See Video Instructions on this page.
(For more info about Keyboard apps see: http://www.macworld.co.uk/feature/iosapps/best-keyboard-apps-for-iphone-3534325/)
You can also reset the Apple software. It is a bit more involved(Good news - this fixes a number of current bugs with Apple ios software):
➢ On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.
See Video Instructions on this page.
(Warning - While you won't lose any data, pics, contacts, emails, texts or other info you will have to redo some of your personal settings (i.e. - Screen saver, Wallpaper, WiFi Password, Ring tones, Alarms.)
At checkout you are able to choose how you want the Pet(s) shipped to you. In most cases it is less expensive to choose an actual shipping method at checkout through USPS or UPS. We connect directly with both to offer you the opportunity to choose your shipping method and pay the actual expense.
We do ship into Canada as well.
All shipping options are displayed at checkout.
Make sure your Bluetooth device is within range.
You can change it to whatever you like. Just follow the directions for your device to custom name Bluetooth devices. For example, to rename a Bluetooth device, follow these steps on your Mac:
1. From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
2. Click the Bluetooth preference icon.
3. Control-click or right-click on the device's name to see a shortcut menu.
4. Click Rename in the shortcut menu, then type a new name for the device.
5. Click the Rename button to save your changes.
Send us a message
My Audio Pet Return Policy:
We really hope you love your new My Audio Pet. If you have any problems, we want to help get it resolved as soon as possible so you can enjoy your new pet. You can start by checking our FAQs. A lot of common questions are addressed there.
If you are unable to find what you need in the FAQs, you can reach out to us for help or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To initiate a return, please click HERE.
Returns are allowed within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be in new unused condition with all accessories included in the return.